ESL have confirmed eleven more teams which will be attending the ESL Op3n Gamescom tournament in Cologne, Germany.
The German event organizers will be inviting a total of sixteen teams, eight of which picked randomly and eight picked on basis of their results, and they have now selected eleven. These teams will play in the Last Chance qualifier on 16 August, live at the event. Four will head into the Grand Finals on 17 August, where they will face the already qualified teams, Millenium, colwn, Team 3DMAX and Team Dignitas.
The eleven teams invited so far are:
- DkH Multigaming - apooOoh, maYers, pseih, XaZoR
- Drop Gaming – daora5, Liquid.UrT, Zelosfan
- Epsilon eSports – ScHiScH, shocky, FreakyNoise (replacing basH)
- logiX – verdi, Asatic, kRiMe, robs3n
- n!faculty – fezz, vega, Thy, ZYZZ
- gamed!de – ARTiER, Draceus, Geny
- Absolute Legends – qUAkO, s7, Sephis
- PyRo|GEN – Hybr1d, moonL, sprco
- Imaginary Gaming – SIMOON, evl, Kallenge
- GeeK4eveR - J4roDZz, Celudo, Frt*
- No Accuary - artum, BluesUser, Dummy86, XEdoX86*
- Eclypsia – Frantic-, JiePie, LekaiM
- The Three Amigos – Morte, TwoEasy, Winghaven
*Teams with a star behind their name have been added on 14-08-12.